2014年4月27日星期日

Reanalysis of My Research

After doing some research,I found there are not too many academic resources about BBC television show Sherlock Holmes. But I found some resources about Chinese culture.

So I decided to alter my research direction a little bit.
I am going to talk deeply about Chinese Culture in BBC television show Sherlock.

But I am not sure if I will give up to criticize misunderstanding of Chinese elements in Sherlock. BBC Television shows are very strict. During research, I didn't find big mistakes in it though misunderstand still exist.

I will keep researching and make decision as soon as possible.

And I will post academic vision "30 resources" soon.

1 条评论:

  1. I think this is a smart adaptation. You have probably done enough research to know that this is normal, that we have to adapt all the time. A good way to think about research is that you are always narrowing your topic and re-focusing on it. I especially like what you say about there being few mistakes--but some mistakes still exist. This is exactly the kind of thing researchers look for. Keep this up (and post your sources soon, please!)

    回复删除