After doing a lot of research, I meet some problem.
Actually, There are not too many problems in BBC TV show Sherlock. So there are not too many things to discuss. And Sherlock is a television show. So I can't find many academic sources. But I can's use source from blogs or websites. I also can not use Chinese resources though there are more Chinese resource than English sources.
What I should do is finding academic resource about elements I will use in my paper such as Chinese painting, Japanese painting or Chinese culture. Though there are nobody talk about my topic. I can combine others opinion about elements about in my topic than I can add my own analysis.
Wiring research paper is so tough because I would like to describe things as simple as possible. However, when writing research paper should explain our topic as clear as possible. We should image that our audiences know nothing.
没有评论:
发表评论